NEWS & UPDATE
1. American Institute of Physic (AIP) has confirmed publishing of ICMA-2013 accepted and registered papers in the renowned AIP Conference Proceeding.
It is indexed by ISI Web of Knowledge, Scitation, Scopus, Inspec, and etc.
2. Due to circumstances, the conference has been moved to a new venue KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA. The conference timing remain the same.
4. DEADLINE EXTENSION: Due to numerous requests, the deadline of paper submission has been extended to 25 May 2013 (FIRST ROUND).
5. Due to large of submissions, the notification letters are distributed on 31 May - 7 June 2013.
6. For SECOND ROUND SUBMISSION, please submit your ABSTRACT and make a registration HERE.
8. Payment Detail is available HERE.
9. The notification for second round submission will be sent by 12/7/2013.
10. Due to numerous requests, the early bird payment due is extended to 5/8/2013.
11. For invitation letter to process a visa, kindly send a request to this EMAIL.
12. Final accepted papers has been announced!
The 2013 International Conference on Mathematics and Its Applications (ICMA-2013) is dedicated to address the challenges in the areas of Mathematics and Its Applications, thereby presenting a consolidated view to the interested researchers in the aforesaid fields.
The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to discuss on advanced on mathematics and its applications and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
The ICMA-2013 will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on August 18-21, 2013. The first day will be open registration and the rest three days will be scientific event, with presentations delivered by researchers from the international community, including presentations from keynote speakers, plenary speakers, an invited speaker and scientific parallel session presentations.
Data Engineering Research Center
Centre for Research in Computational Mathematics (CERCOM), Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (AMCS) Research Center
Department of Mathematics Education, Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia
Department of Mathematics, Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia
ICT Business Center, Universiti Malaysia Pahang